Privacy & policyThis privacy statement was prepared by WHMCS DADDY SERVICES to show the company's dedication to protecting the privacy of our site's consumers, visitors, and members. We will only use the data we collect to serve our customers better. Users' personal information will never be shared, offered, or used in any other way without permission. This disclaimer binds everyone from casual site visitors to paying customers to investors. WHMCS DADDY SERVICES is committed to keeping your personal and business information secure and confidential. We take precautions to prevent your information from becoming subject to loss, publication, change, or damage. Contact us if, at any point, you'd like your information removed from our files.
1 IP AddressesFor system maintenance and to report general data to our companies, we may collect details about your computer, including, when available, your IP address, system version, and browser type. It is combined information on our users' visiting actions and trends and does not reveal any personal information about any of our users. Similarly, we may use a cookie file kept on your hard disc to learn more about your internet activity for the same reason. They aid us in enhancing the quality of our site and providing a more individualized experience for our users.
Your Responsibilities Regarding Privacy:
2 Information That We GatherWHMCS Daddy Service may also ask for or obtain confidential details from online users in various methods, such as through online forms for acquiring goods and services and other situations when users are requested to do so. The information we gather about you individually allows us to identify you, and examples include:
3 CookiesTo give our customers a better user experience, we also use web technologies, such as cookies, to collect visitor data and preferences. When cookies are used to personalize a known visitor's experience on a website by getting associated with profile data or preferences of users, they do so even though they are frequently only used to measure website usage and productivity and to enable ease of navigational skills or use. By turning on the setting in your browser that allows you to prevent cookies from being placed, you can refuse to accept cookies.
4 What the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Guarantees You With Regards to Your Personal InformationThe following are some of your rights under data protection legislation as a Data Subject:
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would want to review, change, or delete the personal information we have stored on you.
2. You can also have the right to restrict our use of your data, request that we stop using it altogether, or ask that it be transferred to another controller. Once again, you can email email@example.com to exercise your rights.
3. You can choose not to receive any further promotional emails from us anytime. You can use the "unsubscribe" link in our promotional emails to exercise this choice. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to unsubscribe from additional marketing communications.
4. You also have the right to withdraw your consent when we have relied on it to acquire or process your data. If you withdraw your consent, this will not impact our lawful processing of your data that occurred before you withdrew your consent or our legitimate processing of your data based on a lawful processing reason other than consent.
5. If you have concerns about how we've handled your data, you can file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority. To learn more, get in touch with the privacy regulator in your country.
6. In compliance with the current data protection regulations, we react to requests from persons seeking to exercise their data protection rights.